So mid November I posted this entry regarding the theft of the jackpot money for Aqua Chlor's Biggest Loser competition. I never updated you guys on what happened afterwards!!! So all the employees were informed that the office where the money was kept had cameras and that whoever the culprit was had this one chance to return the money, no questions asked. Otherwise, the world would become bleak and lonesome..and maybe a little dark (cuz 6 feet under can be pretty dark...jk jk o_O). AND the money was returned immediately!! I was surprised. Mostly because there were NO cameras in the office! Bahahahahaha. Well, guess what?! There are cameras now. Which is why I doll myself up everyday now.
Well, I also must announce that the last weigh in was this past Monday for this weight loss competition. And I WON!!! Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikkke!! I think I ended up in third place...or fourth...maybe second....it doesn't really matter because there was only ONE winner and he took ALL the monies. POOOOP! And I'm too ashamed to say the little teeny # of pounds I did lose. Let's just be happy I didn't GAIN weight. And I can guarantee you now that the competition is over, I will drop fifteen pounds just like that *snaps fingers. Because that is how my body works. I don't need no crappy competition to keep my bod looking fabulous. *rolls eyes* Time to rededicate myself to good ole' P90X and jogging. You know, it was probably the worst idea to have a weight loss competition around Halloween and Thanksgiving, anyway!!
But it was super cool and overwhelmingly nice of the winner to treat all the competitors to PIZZA! I work with the best kind of people, I tell ya. Such unselfish, hard-working people!
![]() |
| Kinda what my co-workers are like...nice :0) |



No comments:
Post a Comment