Direhorse "Insignificant Tortures" live in the studio



Just wanted to share a song from the talented Troutman brothers. Music plays a big role in my life. I have music playing everywhere I possibly can, and I love to discover musical talent. Like I swear to you I was listening to Christina Perri before any of you fools---just kidding...but no, really I knew her way back, so there might be a little truth in that claim. *insert your skepticism as you may here*

But it's funny how people share things with you when they might not even be aware of the constant "crap" that plaques your life or the "insignificant tortures" that ebb at your core. In sharing this song, my newly found friend has reminded me (boy! I need a lot of reminding!) "don't suffer....there's no need to fall apart." I think the reason this resonates more is that music touches me in ways that words or hugs can't. Plus, I'm not much of a cuddly person anymore...well except with lil man.

But yeah, great song by an awesome band. Their called Direhorse by the way.

No comments: