Animal crackers in my soup...

I have a confession. I am an extremely MOODY person. Most people who try to understand my moods, can't. I mean, I don't understand them...how will anyone else. 

Cuz it's like this at first:


And then quite suddenly I'm all: 


And then shortly thereafter, after I've been mean, rude, or harsh:


And then because someone tries to pity me, it's all:


But then they offer me the most wonderful thing:


A bite of that usually makes my world like this:


But after that sugar high, I'm back to:


So then....


And yup...today was one of those days...this week actually has been that kind of week. So what now? YouTube vidoes of funny peeps, falling peeps, and funny aminals. GOOD NIGHT, world. Cuz the insomniac is definitely in the hizzouse tonight. 

And yes a double post tonight...sorry, I blog when I'm feeling anything. I'm definitely feeling something tonight...

No comments: