
So I have been posting these silly little blog entries, telling my stories, recounting my life lessons, and just laying it all out here on the table (so to speak). And I think most of you are generally familiar with me by now, I hope. If not, then I'll have to work on it some more. BUT tonight I had an idea. Storytelling is a timeless past time activity; the human race has used storytelling as a form of entertainment, or lesson giving technique, or education. It is most times ingrained in the culture, deeply rooted in beliefs, standards, and lifestyles. I've sat here many a night on my laptop, rambling and typing my work, and I think I'm tired of me. Sooooooo, how's about I hear from you? There are many ways we could do this but for the rest of this week I would like to play kind of a storytelling tag game. You know. I'll start the story out, the next reader types as a comment a continuation of that story and can stop at any point he/she chooses, then the next reader can add to that story and so on and so forth. Now participation is key so, please, please, please add your lib. And SHOW ME WHAT YA GOT! So, let's begin.
Long, long ago in a far away village there lived a brother and a sister.......AND GO!
P.S. NO PROFANITY, NO SEX. TRY TO BE AS WHOLESOME AS YOU CAN WITHOUT BEING A TOTAL BORE. YOU CAN DO IT!
3 comments:
But they were no ordinary children, for they had special powers!
The childrens powers were so strong they were feared by all the other children.
The sister had the daunting and intimidating power of bending spoons while the brother had the powerful ability to turn solid foods into tasteless porridge. This spread a fear of starvation throughout the village, and the fear grew exponentially as they perused the cooking huts bending spoons so that no child could eat the wholesome, flavorful food that was being turned into bland porridge. The children whimpered in dark corners, hoarding any whole food that they could hide.
Post a Comment