Tough tough day!

Well Isaac was a butt head all day today. Demanding everything but in the end not wanting anything he demanded. What a day of "Mommy come here...No BACK OOOOFFFFF." Like what the fudge did I do to him?!! Nothing pleased him. I was sooooo relieved when he finally went to bed for a nap. I had planned to start on this short story...but my mind had been so terrorized and stripped, it wouldn't think. I couldn't even brainstorm. So it looks like I'll be writing by "candlelight" from now on....my mind works better at night anyway.

And of course daddy gets home and everything is just dandy and peachy. And although he was still slightly cranky, Jimmy has no idea how incredibly squealy and superbly annoying lil man's whining was today. But that is the nature of our job, is it not? Always the "bad" guy while daddy is the superhero? I don't complain too much though because the good days come more often than these wicked bad days! =0)

Well here is a video of how we topped off our night at the Coy hizzouse. This kind of play is probably why Isaac is prone to bullying tendencies. Eh, he was happy before he went to bed...which made bed time easier! Thank goodness!

1 comment:

Russ and Erin said...

Awwww! I love family fun at home! Love the video!