Having a chill Friday morning

Yesterday morning, Isaac looked in our fridge and said, "Pancakes?" So it inspired me to whip some up this morning for lil man because I love when he asks for something in specific and gets it. The look on his face, the smile that lights up his face...makes me feel warm and needed.

Friday morning pancakes

So I hear him stirring and go to his room. The pancakes were done just in time. Although, he was acting like he wanted to stay in his bed which I let him a few minutes more. I think he is like his momma and enjoys some quiet time alone in the morning before starting his day. =) 


still sleepy =0)

Ok I'm awake now

We try the potty but it's a no-go today. So we walk into the living room and lil man gets comfy, and I bring him his pancakes. Best moment of the day for me. Like I said that smile does wonders for me. 









So a lovely morning so far. Too bad weather is looking schizo again. =0)

No comments: