Late Night Rambling

Well being sick didn't slow me down on the writing. Inspiration still came and I am now up to 1,040 words. In the back of my mind though, another story is screaming at me. Which I've always had in hiding back there but I believe it's recognizing it has the chance to get out now. LOL. Honestly, there are dozens of stories in my subconscious. I just haven't had much time since becoming an "adult" to really fish them out. It feels great to be sitting here typing and having a purpose for my typing. I decided to delete my sample off this site first because no one but RHAISSA and KARLI gave me feedback. So no point. Should have just emailed the stuff to them. THANK YOU GUYS BTW. If I'm gonna have stalkers, I'm glad it's you guys and that you are active in your stalking ways. So be awaiting the final piece in your boxes. Can't guarantee I'll have them to you SOON but they'll pop up when you least expect it. =0) Secondly, wouldn't want someone running off with my original piece, now would we? NAAAHHH!

Also, tonight I'm realizing how BORING this place is at night without my hubbie. Being that he doesn't get very good reception up wherever this friggin deer lease is, I can't exactly call him and tell him all my nerdy jokes and stories of the day. I'm realizing that although I have friends that I vent to about all the crappy lil things that happen around here during my normal days, venting to him makes a world of difference. We've grown to know each other on that level, where all our joys and sorrows are shared so equally, it evens everything out at the end of the day. Like I'm missing a really good, close friend because he took part of me with him. I can't imagine what military women who have this real connection with their husbands do with themselves. It's not the mushy, lovey dovey miss you. Like OMG, I miss his kisses, hugs, and touch. No, it's more like a part of my brain is gone, ya know? I can funcion relatively well and I'm not sad. Just missing something. DUH. I'm RAMBLING. BUT at the same time, it's a "relief." Like I didn't have to worry too much about a really nice home cooked meal tonight. I don't have to take out the extra blanket tonight because someone is a blanket hog and sweats like Niagara Falls at night. I'm running the schedule. Eh again rambles of the midnight, half-of-it-missing brain. Thank goodness it's not the part writing this story. HAHA!

I miss this?? YESSSS lol


Anyway, dearies. Goodnight and sleep well, world. I am OUT.

 

1 comment:

Brina Bear said...

hahahahahaha! how wrong i was!