Early Morning Prayers

I was in a petty mood tonight..er, I mean last night, seeing how it's 2am right now. I think I've been in a petty mood since this weekend. The kind of mood where everything is stupid. And I know I've been talking about how everything's stupid because Isaac's new word now is....yup, STUPID. Lovely. I am so a good mother. For me, it's been stupid dishwasher. Stupid phone. Stupid weather. Stupid HEADACHE from the dark side. Stupid shoe laces. Stupid dirty socks. Stupid Jimmy who leaves his stupid dirty socks around. Stupid laundry. Stupid mood. Get my drift?? I try not to complain about messes that I have to clean up that aren't mine...but today with this killer headache and people wanting to come over unexpectedly..it's just been rough. Like NO I don't want a pop-up visit...I haven't had time to get this house ship shape the way I want it. 


And then slap in the face. Life is fragile and too precious to waste it on some petty mood. I've been mad for a while about a lot of things. And now it's like FOCUS, dimwit and get with the program. Quit with the bi-atch routine. Come back down to earth and quit acting like you have something worth being depressed about. So so so many things to be thankful for, I'd be dumb to sit here and complain when these blessings are right here, right in my face all in bold letters. So getting off my self-pity chair that I've denied being on....and onto a better me. Jimmy, you'll get that happy, young, vibrant woman back. Isaac, I already love you but this time you get ALL of me...no more part of me wishing for something more when you are worth everything I have to give. 


And for my friend, I love you so very much. Know that I am praying earnestly. Kisses and hugs for all of you!!!

No comments: