Isaac woke up at 10am, being that he went to sleep so late last night. I love hearing him wake up. He talks to his favorite fuzzy teddy bear. Probably telling him about his dreams. Cute. We did our morning routine. Then he got out his lil tonka truck garages and all his cars, lines em up, and is now playing and talking to his lil tonka trucks..cuz they have faces. HA.
Tonka Trucks are his favorite
I made some calls to Target and it looks like my application was submitted to the one on FM78, which is GREAT if I get a part time job there because it's closer to our home then the Super Target at Stone Oak. So they're still "processing" my application so hopefully I get a call back from them this week. And hopefully they can give me evening hours like from 6pm-12am if I have to. Work is work. And Target is a good company to work for not like um, say Walmart. So cross my fingers and lotsa prayers.
Looking forward to Suzee coming home for her spring break. She didn't come for Christmas so...I really miss her and can't wait to see her. She arrives this weekend and will only stay a week (booo) but I'm hoping to get to spend some time with her and catching up. Gossip about a certain newly engaged couple hahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment