It seemed like we were breaking our fevers this morning. We got plenty of rest and woke up in a good mood. So I'm thinking we could make a visit to Grandma Sue's see what's happening on her side. We're there cooking up some food for Suzee's homecoming. Isaac is playing around, looking healthy at first. But then I get to looking at him and he's pale again with that flush around his cheeks and neck. And sure enough, he had a fever. Either it returned or it never really went away. Plus, it doesn't help that he flat out refused to eat anything at all this morning. He did drink plenty of water and juice. I finally got him to slurp down some Jello. He then munched on some shrimp fries, goldfishies, cucumbers, and cereal in small amounts. Something is better than nothing. We came back home so he can nap- he won't sleep if he's in someone else's home and with all the bustle at mom's house, there was no way he was going down for a nap which he desperately needed. And now it's my turn to nap because even though my fever and diarrhea is done...I am feeling weak and exhausted. Can't wait until Jimmy gets home.
No comments:
Post a Comment