I love to talk to smart, intelligent people. I love being friends with people who possess knowledge. I want to bask in their copious collection of information. Be it useless information, random information, useful information...all of it fascinates me especially if it's something I don't know already. People who are smart ignite a fire in my mind and brain and soul. I don't consider myself super intelligent. I mean, I'm no genius but I love to learn. And being around and talking to smart people....well I'm hoping it rubs off on me. Like when a group of girls hang around each other long enough, their cycles start to sync. Contagious.
I also adore happy people. I adore them for their smiles and cheerful faces no matter what is happening in life. The roofs of their homes could be falling down around them and fire licking at their feet, they still are grateful for the breath of life and the people they love around them. So, I guess it's more happy, grateful people. The kind who don't take too much for granted and are always mindful of those around them and their happiness. The happy people who want to share their joy rather than hog it all and hide their light under a bushel so to speak. And they're usually so positive. Never the nay sayers. Always confident of the light and life around them. And willing to throw a smile your way or a joke or impart a kind gesture to you. These people fascinate me as well because I think I've just had my fill of negative, Debbie downers...you know, those people who are always woe is me...life sucks...blah blah blah.
So I've improved my attitude and outlook on life almost 100% by surrounding myself with these type of people and purging the negative, icky, bitter people from my life, as much as I could, that is. Some people you just have to keep. But most of my friends and colleagues are smart, happy, positive, life-loving individuals ready to embrace all facets of life, including the really bad and ugly. They keep the FUN in every day living and find new ways to live life to the fullest.
1 comment:
why thank you! I love and adore you too! =)
Post a Comment