These days are happy days. Warm, sunny, breezy days. The gorgeous spring days after a long, arduous winter that seemed to stretch beyond the horizon and off into the deep end as if it would never come to a stop. The scents of spring. Airy, wispy with a little leftover crispness from the frigid winter of yesterday. But I can feel the blooming in my soul. I feel like I'm floating, flying. I think this is the true cloud nine. And cloud nine seems to be more than one cloud. It's like several puffy, almost billowing clouds wrapped around me, enveloping me in softness and enlightenment. Colors seem brighter. Smells are layered. Everything has a freshness. And it all feels fabulous, uplifting, and so damn good. And all because I feel better about me. I am more sure of myself and my potential. I started writing my stories again and although, I'm not published yet, I'm making strides to expose my work. And even if I don't get recognized, I'm hoping I'll be like an Emily Bronte type where my work will become invaluable and legendary after I've passed on to the next life. Where my posterity would prosper from my creativity.
Isaac amazes me. He's talking more. He's doing things on his own. He's potty trained and he even recognizes his letters. He has a love for Thomas the tank engine and all his other friends. He is stubborn but loving. He makes me laugh. He makes me cry. He honors me with his smiles and giggles. He drives me crazy with his crazy antics, like drawing on the walls or clogging the toilet with all six rolls of toilet paper...yeah no more unsupervised potty visits. He pinches, pulls, and kicks Juji, but they sleep together and eat together and he hates it when I yell at Juji. He yells at me and tells me I'm mean when I scold Juji. He is not a morning kid, either. He loves to wrestle and punch and ninja kick. He still loves cucumbers, and loves the outdoors more than the indoors. He can be social but I see that he also likes to have time on his own.
No comments:
Post a Comment