Ze New Hair

Ze Inspiration
It's amazing the effects of such a simple thing as a new hair cut. And that's just what I did today. Why? Honestly, those red, burned, singed ends of my hair was eating away at me. Back in July of 2011, I did a lil experiment with red in my hair (btw, I have this crazy, can't-be-explained obsession with red hair.....if you have red hair, I like you irregardless...) and it went so horrible! I think I'm scared of doing red in my hair again and will be content admiring those of you born with this awesome color! But yeah, the experiment consisted of BLEACHING ze hair! And that is a no bueno move! NEVER, ever, ever again. (We learn from our mistakes, no?)




So I've waited months for mah hair to grow out. And it's been doing well enough. But I just had enough! Plus, my co-worker has been encouraging a cut of the ruined ends to promote growing of healthier hair. I have to assume she knows what she is talking about because she has an abundance of healthy, glowing, flowing, radiant hair.




Plus, I have been feeling  bold and edgy. My life has changed so much. I've changed so much. A new do was called for. Eventually I'll grow out my natural hair. But right now, I zink I vill have some FUN! Cleopatra? Why not! My hair is straight as a board anyway. Natalie at Regis, you are my favorite hair stylist! You captured exactly what I pictured. And yes! I think I will go dancing!

So just call me CleoBrina, thank you. LOL!!

No comments: