My Lil Man

2nd Birthday Party

3rd Birthday Party

He is growing up fast. My lil miracle baby boy. It's kind of a weird feeling watching a tiny human grow up. He's learned so much. He's talking more, enunciating better. He runs, jumps, and is full of all kinds of energy. He has a strong desire to read and can spell and recognize a few words. He knows very simple math (addition mostly), and he loves shapes. He's always asking, "Mom, what shape?" He knows the pentagon, octagon, and knows cylinder and sphere and things I don't think I knew when I was three...well, I don't remember what I knew at three, but I'm sure I didn't know those shapes. He is a testy lil punk at times. When I tell him not to touch something, for his own safety, I see him approach the forbidden object with that "testy" look. The one where he's looking at me out of the corners of his eyes, watching my reaction and seeing if I will actually walk over and set him straight. And he pushes it to the limit. Like that one time in the summer when he unbuckled his seat belt in the middle of a car ride....yes, I spanked him. First time I ever spanked him, and he has NEVER unbuckled his seat belt.

Oh and apparently he's "special needs"....Yup, he's my special lil man...lol!!

Few days old 03/17/2008 <3
1st Birthday 03/15/2009
2 Years old!!
3 Years old
Almost 4 years old!!!!

No comments: