The past couple of weeks with Isaac have been filled with so much fun and memory building. We went to Sea World two weeks ago and had a blast. And Isaac got to see Elmo and that was a trip watching his reaction. Like he was totally mesmerized and captivated. He could barely sit still to take the picture and those big brown eyes doubled in size as he breathlessly told Elmo his name and that he loved him! It was funny and so friggin sweet....I, in my truest character, got all sappy and teared up. These moments are priceless. When we left Elmo's studio after taking pictures, he was still on cloud nine. Like his smile....the camera could never do it justice. MAGIC is the word for it...so I can only imagine what he'll be like when I take him to Disney World...or Disney Land, I get confused as to which one. But yes, I plan on taking him if it is in my power at all to do this for him.
And then this week, we took him to the movies for the FIRST time. Yes, I've been chicken to take him to the movies before. Well, it was mainly because...well because I'm chicken. In my mind, my kid is the rowdiest kid in the world. But I found out today there are plenty of other rowdier and RUDE kids in the world. And Isaac is only rowdy but never rude. We took him to see Cars 2, and the movie was great. Lots of speedy scenes, fast scenes, and really, loud, jump out your seat scenes. He was thrilled to have his own little tray of popcorn, drink, and candy. It reminded me of my younger brother when eating his first meal on his first airplane flight...."Mom, this is the life," as said in Freddy's famous words (well famous to our family). And the look in his eyes...exactly like Freddy's when he said this very phrase when he was a few years older than Isaac.
No comments:
Post a Comment