I am reading this book:
I believe in magic. I believe in divine powers. I believe we are all here to learn about the magic of life, the power of agency, and the miracle of love. Reading this book has made my view fill with more magic, more majesty; that Eve was not the treacherous woman the world would make her out to be. That we, the women in this world, are truly adored and cherished by our Creator. That we truly are special and precious to Him. If I sit here and meditate on that fact alone, it makes my mouth drop open wide to know that God trusted women enough to give them the power to START life. We are the spark of life. And we know this. It humbles me and uplifts me all in one motion.
And then the next series I'll be starting:


No comments:
Post a Comment